- How do I place an order online?
Browse through our products by clicking on each image. When you see an item you are interested in purchasing, simply click on the "Add to cart" button to add this item to your shopping cart. You may view your cart at any time on the right hand side of your screen to review your entire order. Proceed through checkout as directed.
If you experience any difficulties, please email us with any inquiries at email@example.com
- How long does it take for delivery?
Your order will be filled as promptly as possible (please allow between 7-10 business days for most orders). We will notify you as soon as possible of any delays. Orders placed on Friday after 12pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) will be shipping Monday morning.
- What are my shipping options?
All Towelmate orders are shipped via USPS and can take up to 7-10 business days.
- How do I calculate shipping?
Shipping charges are a flat fee of $8.95.
- How can I check on the status of my order?
Once the order has been placed, we will send you a confirmation email. If you wish to check on the status of your order, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .We will respond within 24 hours.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
- How will I know that my order was accepted?
Once the order has been processed, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- What is your return policy?
Due to health laws, we cannot accept returns on products that have been opened. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receiving the package. Make sure to obtain your Return Authorization Number by emailing our Customer Service department at email@example.com. We will not be able to process any returns without this number. All returns must be in perfect condition and unopened. All costs related to return shipping are paid by the customer.
- How should I ship my return?
You may ship your return as soon as you have received your Return Authorization Number (see above). For your protection, please send all returns via a traceable carrier and in a well-padded box or envelope. We cannot be responsible for returns that are lost or damaged during return shipping. All costs related to return shipping are paid by the customer.
Return Authorization Number. In order to issue your Return Authorization Number, we will need the following information:
1. Your email, telephone number and/or fax.
2. The item number & description of the merchandise being returned/exchanged.
3. The original invoice number (found at the top of your receipt).
Your Return Authorization Number and the address of where to return the item(s) will be issued via email. (Or by phone or fax if necessary)
- What if the merchandise I ordered arrived damaged during shipping?
In cases where merchandise arrives damaged or defective, we will gladly replace the item and take care of all additional shipping charges related to the return. Please contact us within 7 days of receiving the damaged package. Make sure to obtain your Return Authorization Number by emailing our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to process any replacements without this number.
- How do I place a new order when making an exchange?
Once you receive your return authorization number and exchange credit amount, please return the item along with a note detailing the exchange. Your replacement item(s) will be processed upon receipt.
After we receive your exchange, an email will be sent out to confirm your order and the new balance or credit due. This will include any price difference between the exchanged items, possible taxes, plus your new shipping costs. The balance or credit will be issued in the same form it was received.
Your exchange will not be shipped until we have received full payment for this balance.
- What is the Towelmate?
Towelmate is a line of unique sport, beach and pool towels and accessories that combine great design, intuitive features and functions - we put the fun back in function. All are created with the idea of making people's lives better - and a little more germ free, as some of our products feature our patented Germ Shield protective layer, which helps keep you clean, dry and un-germy when using shared gym, sports or spa equipment.
- What is the Germ Shield?
Towelmate fitness and sports towels reduce contact with bacteria, fungus, MRSA, staph and gym germs.
How? By protecting you from the inside out. Towelmate's Germ Shield technology creates a sweat-proof barrier so you're not sitting on, lying on or gripping the DNA of every other member of your gym or club. The internal Germ Shield layer is treated with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) creating a seamless barrier for ultimate performance. With proper care (see below for care) and regular washing, the Germ Shield will perform for the life of the product.
- Will Towelmate prevent me from getting sick?
Towelmate, when used GYM side down on shared gym or spa equipment, will act as a barrier limiting your contact and exposure to germs, keeping you cleaner and healthier. Using only the SKIN side of towels to wipe hands and face helps keep germs out of mucous membranes and reduces the chance of contact with germs or bacteria.
- What can you fit inside the Towelmate pocket(s)?
Each Towelmate pocket can fit a variety of items and valuables. We have an exclusive license from Apple; our pockets specifically fit Apple devices and smart devices as noted below. Labeled pockets are specially designed to hold those, along with these items:
- Gym: iPhone or mobile phone, keys, wallet, iPod or mp3 player, gym card
- Golf: iPhone or mobile phone, iPod, sunglasses, cigar, keys, tees
- Beach (Adult): iPhone or mobile phone, wallet, keys, sunscreen, iPad, tablet or e-book reader, room key, ID, sunglasses, goggles
- Beach (Kids): sunscreen, toys, sea shells
- Is the Towelmate pocket water-resistant?
Yes. The Towelmate has a fully-integrated water-resistant pocket that keeps your valuables dry and secure. Don't forget to remove valuables from protective pockets prior to washing.
- How does the Towelmate Sport Strap work?
The Towelmate Fitness Towel features a patented Sport Strap that fits securely to all fitness equipment (weight bench, treadmill, elliptical, stair-climber, etc.).
- What type of material is used to make Towelmate?
Most of our towels are made with high-quality, super-absorbent and super-soft velour or terry fabric, woven from luxuriously plush 100% cotton:
- Fitness Towel, Golf Towel, Car Seat Cover: 100% cotton terry, exclusive of decoration
- Ultimate Beach Towel (Adults & Kids): 100% cotton velour, exclusive of decoration
- Handlebar Cover: 79% cotton, 21% polyester terry (for extra durability), exclusive of decoration
- Can I order Towelmate in bulk at special pricing?
Yes. Please contact our sales department at email@example.com
- Can I become a Towelmate retailer?
Yes. Please contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I embroider my company logo on the Towelmate?
Yes. Whether you're a gym, spa, resort or hotel owner or seeking promotional gifts for your company, Towelmate is the perfect canvas to sowcase your company brand. Ask our sales department about our minimum order requirements at email@example.com
- How do I launder or care for my Towelmate?
Machine wash your Towelmate in cold water with like colors; tumble dry on low heat. To get optimum absorbency, we suggest that you don't use a fabric softener as it coats the fabric, diminishing absorbency. Please don't forget to remove valuables (or any items) from the protective pocket(s). For Beach and Pool towels, be sure to remove the pillow before washing your Towelmate.
- What are the special Towelmate features?
- Dual-Sided Design - GYM side for equipment - SKIN side for you.
- Germ Shield Technology - Internal sweat-proof barrier reduces contact with germs.
- Protective Pocket - Moisture-proof lining protects valuables.
- Internal Pockets - Compartmentalized, labeled pockets for your electronic devices, wallet, mobile phone, ID, keys and more
- Sport Strap - fits securely to exercise equipment.
- Dual Sided Design - GOLF side for clubs/SKIN side for you.
- Germ Shield Technology - Internal sweat-proof barrier reduces contact with dirt and germs.
- Main Protective Pocket - Moisture-proof lining protects valuables.
- Internal Pockets - Compartmentalized pockets for your sunglasses, mobile phone and tees
- Bag Clip and Water Bottle Holder attaches to any golf bag and secures a bottle of water.
Ultimate Beach Towel (Adult)
- Dual Sided Design - BEACH side for sand/BODY side for you.
- Built-in Removable Pillow - Comfortable head and neck support with water-resistant lining
- Internal Pockets - Compartmentalized pockets for sunscreen, wallet, mobile phone, iPad and keys.
Ultimate Beach Towel (Kids)
- Dual Sided Design - SAND side for beach/SUN side for kids
- Hidden Water-Resistant Pockets – Compartmentalized pockets for sunscreen, toys and seashells.
- Fabulous and fun prints kids will love
Car Seat Cover
- Covers seat and headrest - Absorbs sweat, and keeps car seats dry and clean.
- Hidden headrest design - Inconspicuous mounting system behind headrest
- Convenient storage - Rolls up into integrated self-storage pouch.
- Fits any car
- Reduces contact with germs
- Absorbs sweat
- Keeps hands dry and grip secure
- Adjustable Velcro closure fits most equipment